• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You all know what I've been saying for the past two years. NSW needs #Bertmentum.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh my god fox, drinks break interviews with the camera on the field and a headset for the player?

The evolution has come.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Green looks pretty good, hitting a good length, there's not a great deal of pace though so far. I get the sense there is more to come on that front as he develops into his action

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol Edwards been kissed on the **** plumb lbw given not out now a nick between keeper and slip for 4

looks a good player though

Starfighter

That was a lovely yorker from Richardson. Probably the most the Kookaburra (of either colour) will swing all season as well.

Gnske

These sideline interviews are so weird, like they're whispering trying not to wake the folks.

Starfighter

What I saw from Cartwright today shows that any pretensions to him being an allrounder are gone. Very much part time stuff.