• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Renshaw is going to **** his chances up again isn't he?
Yep.

It's a shame because he is in our best six batsman, but it's hard to have that much sympathy for him when he ****s up when there's spots on offer.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Warner walks off on 35 in grade due to being sledged...can't believe the other team let him come back on to score a big hundred...sledge should of got MoM for getting him out :)

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Lol at Warner.

This is the mentality of many (not all) 'tough men' in Australia. Looks tough as anything when giving it out (who doesn't?), but a total coward at being able to take it back.

Seen it my whole life. All it takes is one nudge, and the facade tumbles down.

Pathetic

Last edited:

aussie tragic

International Captain
I think Warner has lost the mental capacity to play for Australia again. This is what led to his sus bandaid fingers prior to passing it off to new boy banceoft when cameras were watching. Walking off in a grade match means he's stuffed at Test level unless it was indeed a Phil Hughes emotion

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
If Jason Hughes really did say something like that, he can go **** himself as far as I'm concerned. You don't ever throw around those sort of comments lightly.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If Jason Hughes really did say something like that, he can go **** himself as far as I'm concerned. You don't ever throw around those sort of comments lightly.
Wasn't aussie tragic just speculating when he saw who it was? I don't think we should be jumping to conclusions there.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Don't worry, garden gnome Langer will have him back in the team soon.

I think Warner has lost the mental capacity to play for Australia again. This is what led to his sus bandaid fingers prior to passing it off to new boy banceoft when cameras were watching. Walking off in a grade match means he's stuffed at Test level unless it was indeed a Phil Hughes emotion

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well next time don't bother

I would have thought we could all understand that a devastating and unfair sledge could have been said to Warner while acknowledging the boy who cried wolf element of it all, but that still doesn't mean the possible comment is fair game or that Warner must accept it.