• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I genuinely believe that our pace bowling stocks are better than they've ever been right now (and more fragile). But boy is our batting woeful.

stephen

NSW proving to the world that they are eminently qualified to bat for Australia. They're playing just like the national team.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Vics are looking tight this year. Hopefully Maxwell stays out of the **** show of a national side. Maybe we can get Finch back too but then wondering do we even need him?

stephen

The worst thing about these early season collapses are that they're playing with a kookaburra and not even a duke.

Gnske

Vics are looking tight this year. Hopefully Maxwell stays out of the **** show of a national side. Maybe we can get Finch back too but then wondering do we even need him?
Well now that he's an Australian opener of great nous, I think Travis Dean becomes very expendable.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well now that he's an Australian opener of great nous, I think Travis Dean becomes very expendable.
Victorian selectors are probably too smart to make him open given their long experience with him as a Shield player, unless I guess Greg Chappell makes them.

Gnske

Victorian selectors are probably too smart to make him open given their long experience with him as a Shield player, unless I guess Greg Chappell makes them.
Maybe, but it's open season after all for the Australian side and having Maxi and Finch would pimp out their deck.

Harris
Finch
Maxwell
Handscomb
Pucovski
White

That's a very juicy order apart from Harris.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe, but it's open season after all for the Australian side and having Maxi and Finch would pimp out their deck.

Harris
Finch
Maxwell
Handscomb
Pucovski
White

That's a very juicy order apart from Harris.
With Maddog in the wings too. If Handscomb could keep that would be an insane top 7