• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, and he made sure to hold a couple from Tremain back as well -- made sure he burned through the rest of O'Donnell/Boland/Sutherland with Short up the other end to spread it a bit when things started going a bit pear-shaped.

Loving the Mad Dog overs though.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maddog a very good pick up so far. Definitely heavily contributed to a Vic win in his first game. Would have been much less intimidating a batting line up with a Gotch or Pucovski coming in at 6.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was good seeing Steketee find a length and not just floating them for a nice pasting.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha I even thought after I'd posted that there was a probably a greater chance you thought Gnske said Stanlake than there was of you thinking Steketee had actually bowled that ball.
Yeah, that was exactly the problem.

Anyway I agree on Steketee looks much better when he hits a length, can tend to overpitch looking for swing sometimes, full and floaty just isn't going to cut it on good pitches

brockley

International Captain
They have written up Sean Abbott as being in the James Faulkner role,how many times does he gotta bat that he gets runs.
Cameron Green is the man for no 8 in the one day side,without qualms.

Burgey

Sabba made a crucial 60 odd and got Cowan out in the first grade final last season. I won't hear a bad word about him.

TheJediBrah

Didn't Sean Abbott also finally make some Shield runs late last season? I recall him playing a decent 70 or 80-odd. Probably cements his spot as an all-rounder for the next 5 years, even if he barely averages double figures.