• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Made 29 batting at five too. I'd say he's ticked a lot of Langer boxes in this match. Could be the next Mitch Marsh.
Oh so close. Just needed 1 more run and he would have reached the big 30 which is miles better than those poor 29s.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Copeland and Sayers should be streets ahead of Starc, Cummins and probably even Hazlewood for selection if we play in seamy conditions tbh

Horses for courses needs more love

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The QLD team will look different next game with the Oz guys returning.

Burns Renshaw Heazlett Labuschagne Hemphrey Wildermuth Pearson Neser Steketee Swepson Doggett is the XI i expect.

TheJediBrah

Personally I don't think Doggett makes the Queensland team but I guess you have to pick him since he went on the Aus tour. I'd have Feldman and probably George as well ahead of Doggett tbh.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If Wildermuth still isn't fit to bowl and the fifth bowler is Lubbers+Hemphrey, I can definitely see them leaving Swepson out and rolling with four quicks.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If Wildermuth still isn't fit to bowl and the fifth bowler is Lubbers+Hemphrey, I can definitely see them leaving Swepson out and rolling with four quicks.
The next game is at Adelaide Oval so I didnt go that way, plus Swepson did take 3 for not many in Tassies second innings. At the Gabba it could be an option for sure.

Burgey

Further to earlier doscussion, Bert, Benny Abbott and Coppers all signed to the Thunder academy squad

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
The next game is at Adelaide Oval so I didnt go that way, plus Swepson ïdid take 3 for not many in Tassies second innings. At the Gabba it could be an option for sure.
If the pitch/weather in Adelaide is the same as the last match, then I don't really think a frontline spinner is essential tbh. The ****house dibbly dobblies of Feldman would be rather more useful in all likelihood.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love the Valley's top four in their latest match

Pfeffer
Wildermuth
Stevens (That's Nick Stevens)
Gode

I would have payed to see that.