• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Players seem to be so obsessed with not getting hit in front these days that they leave a massive gap between bat and pad. It's terrible technique.
I reckon NSW got away with a couple of the lbw shouts too. I wonder if it's the T20 stay-to-the-leg-side-of-the-ball technique that affected Bairstow's batting over much of the English summer.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It’s the same technique that saw pre-TPC Steve Smith dropped. Only when he binned it did he become TPC.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think that was the first time I'd heard Kim Hughes commentate. Instant hate. He was trying way too hard to show off his technical expertise by criticising the batsmen every ****ing ball.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Mennie has really raised his game as a limited overs bowler over the last 12-18 months, seems to be bowling a better length these days

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sams being a handy batsman has surprised me

Already been some surprisingly good stuff from the youngsters this tournament

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If this pitch is indicative of what we'll be getting through summer we're in for another season of desperate watching.