• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How good does Wade's innings look now in the context of the rest of the match? Next highest score is 69.

brockley

International Captain
Will Tasmania see James Faulkner this season?
He has other t20 tournaments?

Not sure if he so keen on 4 day matches.
He will play Big Bash.

Clive Rose for the 4 day side,or will they stick with 4 pacers?

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez I hope Faulkner plays and gets some form back. He was immense in the last world cup.

brockley

International Captain
I think those glory days are gone hes' been worked out,not even picked for IPL anymore.
Give 1 of the young fellas' a chance.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't know if Faulkner got "worked out" so much as he just got **** and couldn't execute well, bowling and batting wise

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah I don't think Faulkner will ever play for Australia again, but he'd clearly improve the quality of the Tasmanian side for this tournament. Even if you don't care about this tournament on its own, stronger opposition will tell us more about the players that come up against Tasmania.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Players seem to be so obsessed with not getting hit in front these days that they leave a massive gap between bat and pad. It's terrible technique.