• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

adub

International Captain
Spreading NSW batsmen as widely around the country as possible is the best chance to restore the nation's batting quality and keep the likes of Marnus Lasagne in futures where they belong.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All these KPat centuries lately are making me dizzy.

Glad for Wakim, but he's no Jake Doran.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, as I said I think he would have daybooed this round had he not been injured in the Futures match last week. Not sure which foetus boy would have missed out. Hopefully he recovers well and gets a game next round.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, as I said I think he would have daybooed this round had he not been injured in the Futures match last week. Not sure which foetus boy would have missed out. Hopefully he recovers well and gets a game next round.
I know you rate neither, but I would rather see Sangha than Edwards as he has at least shown some semblance of FC level temperament. Certainly believe your boy Bert deserves an opportunity on sheer weight of runs.

Speaking of Parra grade cricketers, what's happening with Scott Copperfield? Injured?

Burgey

He was out with a weekend work commitment a couple of matches ago. I'm not sure if he's since picked up an injury. Shall check in and find out for you.

Last edited:

Burgey

I can exclusively report that Copperfield has an ankle injury but is expected back next round. Hopefully he's at 100% for the semi finals.

adub

International Captain
Both made quite solid looking starts today. And then promptly got out. Again.

Dropping either with the message to go back to grade and futures and bang out some tons won't hurt them at all.

Rewarding runs won't hurt anyone either.

adub

International Captain
Is there a quick putting some pressure on Conway? He's not terribad but he's not exactly setting the world on fire either. Just a little strengthening of the lower middle order and the pace attack and the bl00s will be the team to beat.