• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wish Pete would use his hands to wrap around your throat with maximum force instead of to comb.

Burgey

My sources tell me Bert suffered a pretty serious knock in the first innings which has required surgery. Hence he didn't bat in the second innings.

****ing cursed luck. Must have been in line for a Shield dayboo next week on sheer weight of runs.

TheJediBrah

Unfortunate for the young lad. Nothing worse than being struck down by injury when you're in the form of your life.

Burgey

As I understand it, he got hit in a very delicate area of the male anatomy during his first innings 64 causing a rupture, hence the need for surgery.

I don't know how accurate this is, I've heard it through mutual friends rather than from the man himself, but if it's true then hopefully he makes a full recovery, and secondly it's just completely ****ed up luck for the bloke.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, that WA side is quite something, Cartwright captain and 4 potential debutants. Nice to see Joel Paris back too

EDIT: Cartwright, Bancroft, Bosisto, Guthrie, Hardie, Hope, Inglis, Kelly, Morris, O'Connor, Paris, Phillipe and Whiteman

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So good to have the Shield back.

Siddle bowling to Renshaw and Burns on a decent stream with commentary is good viewing.