• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I wonder if Will Pucovski didn't have his issue or if there were more FC games before the Sri Lanka series that he could have pressed his claims more.

Watched some footage and he does look quite good on back-foot drive/cut ,straight-drive and pull (despite his history). With his pedigree for runs and more runs there may have been a chance of debut this summer. I don't think it is that crazy.
If he can stay on the park and put a few of those sort of innings on the board after the resumption of the Shield, he should be well in consideration. As things stand now he hasn't played enough recent cricket to be a realistic option. Has a hell a lot of natrual strokemaking talent does Puck, but I want to see him holding that standard over a few consecutive games.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah okay. I was 15 when my last nan died at 88(and the parent linking us was 52)

Forget some people have kids way younger than in my family
37 is late for a parent, even by today's standards. But having kids at 18-20 was way more common a mere few generations ago.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah okay. I was 15 when my last nan died at 88(and the parent linking us was 52)

Forget some people have kids way younger than in my family
Actually not dissimilar to my own family. I was 17 at the time my grandmother who was probably 92 passed away. She fled from Lithuania because of WW2, as a result nobody the family is entirely sure of her actual age.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wonder if Will Pucovski didn't have his issue or if there were more FC games before the Sri Lanka series that he could have pressed his claims more.

Watched some footage and he does look quite good on back-foot drive/cut ,straight-drive and pull (despite his history). With his pedigree for runs and more runs there may have been a chance of debut this summer. I don't think it is that crazy.
I heard accounts from the game where he made 240 that he was a bit tbh. Apparently he was out there hearing voices, talking to himself, didn't even know who was bowling to him etc. A few guys were pretty concerned. Seems to be doing ok now though

Burgey

Will go on the Ashes tour for sure unless he’s injured.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I heard accounts from the game where he made 240 that he was a bit tbh. Apparently he was out there hearing voices, talking to himself, didn't even know who was bowling to him etc. A few guys were pretty concerned. Seems to be doing ok now though
This wouldn't surprise me.

For a guy to have had half a dozen serious concussions before age 21 probably means he has some serious brain damage. It's really sad.

Also, happy 11111 posts.

SeamUp

International Coach
He's playing in the higher profile BBL for Melb renegades ;)
Pretty sure Will Sutherland & Zak Evans are also signed up in BBL & they only seemed to mention J.Sangha, J.Edwards & Pope who were unavailable for selection.

Obviously Tanveer is younger bro ?

Spikey

concerning reports that a sydney grade batsman got out to a English batsman bowling his part timers