• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The most hopeless batting line ups to visit England since 2010

Niall

International Coach
India getting smashed as I type, but while a lot of inept batting on show,at least Kohli has elevated it somewhat.

So my suggestions, India batting line up in 2011 which was Dravid and passengers and Pakistan in 2010. To refresh people's memory the batting line up they lined up with :laugh:

1st Test, Pakistan tour of England at Nottingham, Jul 29 - Aug 1 2010 | Match Summary | ESPNCricinfo

They did recall Yousef and Azhar and to a lesser extent Amir showed some fight but it was still a dire batting line up.

Your suggestions please

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At least our bowling wasn't poo this time round. At this rate we should win a series in England by 2040.

andmark

International Captain
They weren't awful in the first three tests but those final 2 tests were absolutely disgusting.
Yeah, I just checked the scorecards. The first two matches were respectable, but they really went into a near all time worst mode, the peak/depth of which was 94 all out. I remember being stunned at how bad they were.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The Australian line up last time when Smith wasn't tonning up on London roads would be hard pushed to beat for sheer ineptness.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
India 2011 when all factors are considered for me.

Came as the best side in the world, left as clowns

_Ed_

It narrowly predates 2010, but this motley crew deserve a mention. Surely there haven't been many worse top threes.

smash84

The Tiger King
India getting smashed as I type, but while a lot of inept batting on show,at least Kohli has elevated it somewhat.

So my suggestions, India batting line up in 2011 which was Dravid and passengers and Pakistan in 2010. To refresh people's memory the batting line up they lined up with :laugh:

1st Test, Pakistan tour of England at Nottingham, Jul 29 - Aug 1 2010 | Match Summary | ESPNCricinfo

They did recall Yousef and Azhar and to a lesser extent Amir showed some fight but it was still a dire batting line up.

Your suggestions please
Wow, that really is an awful batting line up

TheJediBrah

The Australian line up last time when Smith wasn't tonning up on London roads would be hard pushed to beat for sheer ineptness.
For from the worst, but definitely weren't great. 2015 Clarke was like a tailender. I can't remember who else was in the team but they can't have been that good.

Those wonderful London roads that England got bowled out for 103 and 149 on.
You've got to stop interjecting these conversations with facts

Last edited: