• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Strauss vs Vaughan

Best Test Bat

• Strauss

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Vaughan

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I do love these really deep posts. I think everyone should just take a moment to contemplate the meaning of the single full stop. Just put yourself in the mind of the person who wrote it. What can you draw from this mere point? The possibilities are endless. I think we can all draw something profound from this.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I do love these really deep posts. I think everyone should just take a moment to contemplate the meaning of the single full stop. Just put yourself in the mind of the person who wrote it. What can you draw from this mere point? The possibilities are endless. I think we can all draw something profound from this.
that's really e

Hicheal Michael

U19 Captain

your attempt to interpret this post is merely an example of floccinaucinihilipilification

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Strauss was good but that 18 month + period where Vaughan was the best player in the world and was smashing the likes of McGrath to all parts was a joy to watch. Shame he had knees of a man of Geoff Boycott's age and was shafted soon afterwards as he never looked anything like the same player again.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I loved Vaughan. He was Bradman for that year or 2. So beautiful to watch bat as well. That cover drive, and that pull shot.

Strauss is an ugly left-handed annoying **** that drove away KP

edit: I mean ugly batting-wise, not having a go at his face

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Both godlike England captains who turned incredibly annoying post-cricket for slightly different reasons, Strauss, admin, destroying English cricket (The 100, etc), Vaughan for saying ridiculous things on twitter.