• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of India 2018

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Would be so good if the Windies could snag a test somehow

Way too much limited overs stuff considering how weak they are now

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
This WI team is awful at playing spin, except the astounding Hetmeyer. Kraigg and Hope are okay, but I see everyone else being bamboozled.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Darren Bravo was there it would make things look better. He's never going to play another test is he?

ramkumar_gr

U19 Vice-Captain
Think Devon Smith was unfairly dropped. He got run out in one match, scored a fifty and a solid player; never got a recent run.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
It is Jadeja's home ground where he gets triple centuries and 5-wicket hauls for fun. My bet is on Jaddu to be MOS.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Would be so good if the Windies could snag a test somehow

Way too much limited overs stuff considering how weak they are now
Unless India rests players, very little chance for Windies to win. But hoping for a competitive series.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I hope Hetmeyer scores some runs - looks very talented. I think regardless of the final result in the England series that India will be physically and emotionally exhausted. I wouldn't be surprised if the Windies are very competitive.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I really like this WI pace attack, but they won't have a great deal offered to them from the pitches. The batting order, while definitely promising, still looks somewhat patchy.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Joseph's out, seems they don't think he's fit enough for the tests, and has been replaced with a guy I've never heard of called Sherman Lewis

Flem274*

123/5
like everyone else with a heartbeat i hope the windies win a test.

some hackfraud like jadeja will dominate the series tho

Borges

International Regular
Are they playing any warm up games before the first test? Is there one against Afghanistan?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't take India long to get a couple of home Tests against minnows sorted to help maintain that ranking