• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blessing Mahwire reported for suspect action

Jayzamann

International Regular
Yes, that is true.

I read in my local paper, The Advertiser (Wednesday May 12) that after video reviewing of the first test played in Zimbabwe, video officials have labelled his right arm bowling as suspect and have therefore reported him to the ICC.

Here it is in all it's official glory.

The Advertiser said:
The umpires asked to review footage of Mahwire's action from the match and after seeing this footage decided to report the bowler to the ICC
It is a pity. He was my favoutire bowler from Zimbabwe. He actually waved to me in the crowd when I congratulated him on some nice fielding.

Nice bloke.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Same here. I really like Blessing too. Wholehearted trier. You've got to admire someone who states he'd like to score a Test hundred....................from no. 11. :)

I didn't think he was that bad with the ball too. Maybe not international standard but could be with a little confidence and luck.

Craig

World Traveller
Top_Cat said:
Same here. I really like Blessing too. Wholehearted trier. You've got to admire someone who states he'd like to score a Test hundred....................from no. 11. :)
If he works hard on his batting, anything is possible. I just hope the bowlers dont happen to come from England or India, because they are likely to cop it in the press.

Top_Cat said:
I didn't think he was that bad with the ball too. Maybe not international standard but could be with a little confidence and luck.
Well having confidence with the ball always helps. That includes from Shane Warne to you and I.