• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India vs England test series - Last Man Standing

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yes. Didn't have it sequential. How was it usually done in previous Last Man Standing games?
Oh right, pretty sure there were 2 questions that were sequential previously but obviously to do that with those would actually reverse the questions.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Back with the game. Current winners so far: garylyon, *****

Questions for Day one of third test.

1. Will the team batting first score more than 250 on day one?
2. Will Anderson/Shami get 3 or more wickets on day one based on who bowls first?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
The question is, I think, will Shami get the wickets if England bat first. I said no, as I think Ashwin will.
Sorry....I'm a dumbass. This is why you shouldn't post after Friday after work drinks. As you were.....