• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India vs England test series - Last Man Standing

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Marc, Yes, since the previous round was only for 3 person, I thought I'll start the next round too so that everyone can participate. Just to be clear,

Round 2: Question for only *****, Daemon and Pratters.

1. Will both Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali play today?
2. Will 3 or more wickets fall before lunch on Day one?

Round 3: Question for all

1. Will the team batting first lose more than 6 wickets today?
2. Based on who bats first, will Kohli or Root top score today?

Hope the above clarifies. Post lunch will be a little late for me here in Japan. Hence, posted the questions earlier.
Thanks for clarifying - assuming it's OK I'll change to no, no as the toss hasn't yet happened.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Really not fair to see massive rain and then try to change your decision saying that oooh, toss hasn't occurred yet particularly when rain has a massive impact on the result.

cnerd123

likes this
Teams don't have to announce their XIs until the toss, no reasons our answers have to be locked in until then too.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
scheduled start of play should be cut off time else it is cheating on an answer like 'will three or more wickets fall before lunch' as you are changing your answer after lunch..

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Teams don't have to announce their XIs until the toss, no reasons our answers have to be locked in until then too.
For the second set, both questions posited "today". So knowledge of no play matters.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah ****, didn't see the thread. I'll take a no for all questions if allowed, even though it probably shouldn't be.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Since yesterday was completely rained out and the test actually starts today, I think it is not fair for those who answered yes to be out. Hope it is ok for all of you that I am transferring the same questions to today with slight edits considering the rain factor. Cut-off time is scheduled start of play. Please feel free to provide a revised response till then.

Round 2: Question for only *****, Daemon and Pratters.

1. Will both Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali play today?
2. Will 2 or more wickets fall before lunch today?

Round 3: Question for all

1. Will the team batting first lose more than 5 wickets today?
2. Based on who bats first, will Kohli or Root top score today?