• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Siddarth Kaul Tribute thread:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Looks like BK will be replacing Siddarth in the game later on today.

But I want to tribute Siddarth Kaul; please feel free to add yours:

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned

Zampa, I don't quite get it.

Crowe raised the bar: Reebok, Beer, and even Latino LA styles;

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I believe Sehwag had a different Bandana for every day of the week

There's definitely a Sri Lankan who wore one too, just can't seem to recall who it was right now.

Ashok Dinda also wears a headband.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I believe Sehwag had a different Bandana for every day of the week

There's definitely a Sri Lankan who wore one too, just can't seem to recall who it was right now.

Ashok Dinda also wears a headband.

Sri Lankan cricketers love head accessories.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lyon's wearing some head accessories too. Refuse to believe that's his actual dome.

Mr Miyagi

Banned

I'm colour blind, but even this looks more red to me, than orange, is there any reason he always wears red?

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Judging from the picture directly above you post that I'm suspecting lead you to making this post, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest Dilshan.