• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Siddarth Kaul Tribute thread:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Mind you - I didn't recognise Waqar, thought he looked more like Vaas.

Sorry Waqar and Chaminda fans.

Does this really look like Waqar?

Last edited:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chris Martin looks like someone put a bracelet on an egg. Very unsettling. Bracken looks like he's going through his lesbian phase.

trundler

I'm surprised you looked him up. Bloke is the most forgettable fast bowler with that good a record.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I'm surprised you looked him up. Bloke is the most forgettable fast bowler with that good a record.
Who do you mean? I only looked Vaas up after I knew from a different site it was Waqar in the earlier photo.

I just didn't recognise Waqar to be honest. I should have, but I didn't.

Waqar is well known to Kiwi fans, he used to come here regularly in the early to mid 90's and make our chump batsmen look like chumps.

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I meant Vaas. Waqar is pretty memorable.
Vaas was memorable for being a decent Sri Lankan seamer. Those are in fewer supply than great Pakistanian fast bowlers, to be totally honest.

He's still their best after all. Pakistan has had excluding Sarfaraz Nawaz and Aquib Javed; Imran, Waqar, Wasim, Asif, Shoiab, young Amir and Hasan looks promising.

Last edited:

Borges

International Regular
Sanga had him in his all time ODI XI (or to use the trundler terminology, in ODI ATVG).
I laughed when I saw that; nevertheless, Sanga is still Sanga.

trundler

He was very good. Just not memorable. Didn't have that alpha aura about him.

Sanga left Tendulkar out of his all time XI but picked Aravinda. Hardly credible.