• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Sim League VI

R!TTER

First Class Debutant
You dont need a spinner? You already have Donald, Pollock, Rabada, Klusener. Go with Tahir.
Don't rate him, SA nearly went to 2 WC finals on the back of their pacers. They're good on all surfaces & I doubt he'd be missed on anything but the most diabolical turners.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
One change in the Zimbabwe squad, now I know that performances before 1999 are considered:

Alistair Campbell
Neil Johnson
Brendan Taylor
Andy Flower+
Sean Williams
Sikandar Raza
Heath Streak
Elton Chigumbura
Paul Strang
Ray Price
Tawanda Mupariwa

Hamilton Masakadza
Grant Flower
Henry Olonga
Andy Blignaut

Shri

Mr. Glass
The linking aggression feature finally seems to work. Just won against some dude in an online game. Played Rabada and Steyn cautiously in an ODI and absolutely hammered Morris, Tahir and someone else. Shreyas Iyer was 145* and I got 350. Won by about 200 runs.:laugh:

kingkallis

International Coach
The linking aggression feature finally seems to work. Just won against some dude in an online game. Played Rabada and Steyn cautiously in an ODI and absolutely hammered Morris, Tahir and someone else. Shreyas Iyer was 145* and I got 350. Won by about 200 runs.:laugh:
This is CC 17 or 18?

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll be back to check the thread in a few hours. If Marcuss is still MIA by then, KK can have NZ, I'll manage Afghanistan, & we'll get this show on the road.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Virender Sehwag
Rohit Sharma
Virat Kohli
Sachin Tendulkar
MS Dhoni C/Wk
Yuvraj Singh
Kuldeep Yadav
Anil Kumble
Mohd Shami
Yuzi Chahal
Jasprit Bumrah

Shreyas Iyer
Ravi Ashwin
Zaheer Khan
Javagal Srinath
Updated again.

cnerd123

likes this
Shri's going to win this

He's been playing this game obsessively, he literally knows the strongest possible squad to pick

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
playing Mark Waugh seems counterproductive to my chances despite his reputation as an ODI legend, Warner crushes him with batting avg and strike rate.

But I just can't bring myself to leave him out

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
In the interests of getting this underway, I'm going to throw NZ open to whoever posts first out of Marcuss & kingkallis. Afghanistan are of course still free, if anyone wants them feel free to snap them up.

There will be no trial matches this time around, so everyone can post their starting XI for Round 1 at their leisure.