• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jason Holder

Himannv

International Coach
"padding his stats" lol what a dumbass

Who even asks such a question.. especially about someone who is literally the Number 1 All Rounder in the world. 6'7 player too, which is even more bonkers. Number 2 All Rounder now, i think. After Stokes

Clearly you never even watched Holder play, but still out here saying insinuating stupid garbage.. Discuss it with yourself boy, in front of a mirror
Why are you commenting on a post made way back in 2018? :laugh:

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member

Who even asks such a question.. especially about someone who is literally the Number 1 All Rounder in the world. 6'7 player too, which is even more bonkers. Number 2 All Rounder now, i think. After Stokes

Clearly you never even watched Holder play, but still out here saying insinuating stupid garbage.. Discuss it with yourself boy, in front of a mirror
Point 1: I made the post almost 2 1/2 years ago
Point 2: I actually rate Holder and did when I made the OP
Point 3: I watched him play last time the WI toured NZ. In the test he played here he took 1/102 and scored 7 runs at 3.5.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Why do you have to defend your ancient post. He's 2 days on the forum and has dug up every allrounder thread made over the last 15 years. How can he look back today and abuse posters that made their observation up to 15 years ago (or 2 1/2 years ago in this case)

Flem274*

123/5

lol that was the mildest post ever. settle princess.