• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Cricketer's Voice You Hate the Most?

Shri

Mr. Glass
The rock and roll it there guy who presumably was a cricketer. Dharmasaena? And then that bdesh commentator who gives me a ****ing headache everytime he opens his mouth.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
In terms of speaking voice and cadence rather than wisdom of utterances it has to be Tubby Taylor, doesn't it?

Has an awful clipped, rising intonation as he rushes towards the end of a sentence. He sounds like he's trying to strangle any hint of warmth out of his own voice.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don’t know how you can complain about Tendulkar’s voice. The bloke gives so little of himself publicly that you never hear it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In terms of speaking voice and cadence rather than wisdom of utterances it has to be Tubby Taylor, doesn't it?

Has an awful clipped, rising intonation as he rushes towards the end of a sentence. He sounds like he's trying to strangle any hint of warmth out of his own voice.
Tubbys is horrible. Typical of a bush Tory who’s come to town.

Victor Ian

International Coach
So they can drive themselves in and out of town? We'd have had (did have) self driving cars ages ago if we stuck with donkeys

Bahseph

State Captain
Pommie Mbangwa is a presenter not a commentator according to me. Does a good job of bringing people into the conversation. His cadence changes when he commentates.

turnstyle

State 12th Man
As a kid, I just automatically assumed Graham Gooch's voice would be deep and rough to match his appearace.

Then I heard it in an interview :-O

turnstyle

State 12th Man
As a kid, I just automatically assumed Graham Gooch's voice would be deep and rough to match his appearace.

Then I heard it in an interview :-O