• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English guy moving down under

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Last strumpet caused all sorts of problems. Was a state netballer. Never made a run when she watched him bat.

This one a state soccer player. I know he’s only 16 but learn a lesson ffs. She seems a nice kid though, he brought her into town for lunch yesterday.

trundler

Last strumpet caused all sorts of problems. Was a state netballer. Never made a run when she watched him bat.

This one a state soccer player. I know he’s only 16 but learn a lesson ffs. She seems a nice kid though, he brought her into town for lunch yesterday.
**** you're old enough to have a son my age.

Burgey

Have just confirmed with Burgeinho that he’s banned new strumpet from attending. Hopefully a good season ensues.

trundler

Well biologically I could be your grandfather. I’m 49 in November.
Huh not that old. I assume age jokes are because the life expectancy is really low in his neck of the woods. Or the government sends those who survive to Chinese gulag for using Facebook or something.

trundler

Strumpet is a funny word because it sounds like a shorthand for spunk trumpet. Also patenting done right.

cnerd123

likes this
Huh not that old. I assume age jokes are because the life expectancy is really low in his neck of the woods. Or the government sends those who survive to Chinese gulag for using Facebook or something.
He means 49 since he last lost count