• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst regular batsman for a top side

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If it must be from a #2 team, one could pick a dud from the early nineteenth century. I present to you Bert Hopkins.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
If it must be from a #2 team, one could pick a dud from the early nineteenth century. I present to you Bert Hopkins.
Doesn't have to be from a #2 team per se, I just don't want minnows included. But guys who played for strong teams, who were not doing their job, in the least. But somehow kept on playing.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think he just meant currently. But hijacking the thread along this line would probably be more fun, so lets do that.
Yeah if we're limiting it to Top 5 teams and current batsman only the conversation ends with the OP

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Yeah if we're limiting it to Top 5 teams and current batsman only the conversation ends with the OP
Don't limit it then to current. Like I said, open floor, no minnows, no tailenders. Define minnows as you will. Have fun, and discuss spuds. Extra points for the more modern, though.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Australia throwing away a good start here.

Aus still on top, but they're not finishing this well.
Yeah true, Burns was a good shout until we broadened the topic; now there's no way they'll have the worst batsman.

Nice Spark though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Did you lose an avatar bet cribb?
Haha. why would someone give me this one?

Funnily enough I almost picked another one from the same TV series but was worried about Burgey giving me **** for the woman wearing a hat with a Nazi logo in the one I chose, even though she wore it as a disguise/distraction in order to shoot Nazis.

Last edited: