• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20I Tri Series in Zimbabwe 2018

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
28 off 34 by Short while chasing 195. Pathetic. Pakistan didn't even bowl that much spin to him. What a hack.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I look forward to Short's match losing 40* (40) today
Ftr made this post after 1 over. I think it's pretty clear now that Short isn't anywhere near as good a player as we thought, and he needs to go back and improve his hane significantly before being considered for international honours again.

TheJediBrah

Ftr made this post after 1 over. I think it's pretty clear now that Short isn't anywhere near as good a player as we thought, and he needs to go back and improve his hane* significantly before being considered for international honours again.
*improve his game lol

trundler

On the other hand, there's Fakhar Zaman consistently scoring big and quick. Goes to show how high quality PSL is.

trundler

Not serious. When trundler is serious, we would see one or more upper case Vs between AT and G..

PSL is ATVVVVG (that is All Time Very Very Very Very Great). etc.
He's right. :laugh: Not serious.

PSL is only ATVD. Very decent that is. :laugh:

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Think it was more of a purple patch. I don't remember Short being much to write home about before 2017/18.
Yeah he hit form at just the right time to get noticed. Also helped that no one realised just how **** he was against spin (Ben Dunk opening the bowling even made a fool of him in one of the latter games).

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
This match showed how Finch has covered up issues with the rest of the batting lineup; I didn’t follow the Big Bash last season, did Maddinson do anything to justify him getting an international callup?

But it was really lost with Australia’s bowling performance; especially with how they didn’t seem to realise how much Fakhar Zaman was hitting constantly to the leg-side and they kept feeding him deliveries there. The spinners were especially culpable on that note.

Pakistan’s bowling attack looks a lot better now than it did in its opening couple of matches. Should be a good final; Stanlake looks the most pivotal player for Australia; a bit unlucky early on and in his later spell you could still see the Pakistani batsmen were wary of him.

TheJediBrah

Maddinson's selection is truly absurd. Since Langer took over team selection has been more baffling than I've ever seen it.

_Ed_

Zimbabwe with a decent score, and two early wickets! You'd still expect Australia to get home pretty comfortably, but it's good to see the home team a bit more competitive in this one.