• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20I Tri Series in Zimbabwe 2018

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has to be a record score by Finch surely. What a **** innings by Short too in the context. So many runs left in the shed.

Stanlake just rotates being unplayable with being garbage each game. Interesting tactic.

TheJediBrah

Yep Finch broke his own record, second time he's passed 150 in a T20I innings. Next best Maxwell 145*. No one else has even got past 125.

trundler

Zimbabwe really aren't a better side than Pakistan though. Just a bad day. Like I said he'll be hot and cold but Aus need to back him.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I remember there were calls here last year from few people asking Arun to be dropped permanently. Proving them all wrong.

vcs

Decent score of 163. Let's see if Zimbabwe can make a fist of defending this.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It has been really refreshing seeing 4 games played on consecutive days. Congrats Arun, of course he is a T20 great.

_Ed_

Decent score of 163. Let's see if Zimbabwe can make a fist of defending this.
Pakistan got there comfortably in the end, but I still think Zim showed some character with this performance, only 24 hours after a horrendous thrashing.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Things looked like getting a bit tight with 6 overs or so to go, but Pakistan always had this largely under control.

Credit where credit's due to Solomon Mire; when I saw him bat in the first match I thought he looked way out of his depth but he's been one of Zimbabwe's few bright spots this series. Still looks like one who'd struggle with balls pitched on a good length but he sure knows how to reach the boundary.

In contrast, that 'leg-spin' bowling Ryan Burl dished up the other night was the most hittable stuff I've seen in an international match for a while; was lucky to only go for 15 an over.

Bahseph

State Captain
Solomon Mire has always looked the part when I've see him bat. Just needs to knuckle down a little more at times.