• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20I Tri Series in Zimbabwe 2018

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah it's obviously nuts in hindsight but at the time it would've seemed perfectly sane. Probably should've tried to shorten the series once it became obvious the team was going to be like this though.
It was already shortened. There were supposed to be 2 Test matches too.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Incredible how well informed Bryan Murgatroyd is about world cricket and he's commentating with Ramiz who hasn't got a clue about current series

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I believe QdK managed 5 tons without making a 50

Loving how much this will trigger OS btw

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Brian Murgatroyd never played. He used to work for England, then Australia and finally the ICC as their media head before doing broadcasting. Does the U19 WCs in addition to Pakistani cricket as he is based in the Middle East.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
WTF I just googled him and it said Namibian cricketer

Edit: My bad, the Namibian cricketer is Gavin Bryan Murgratroyd

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Considering this is now over a month old I think this can also be unpinned, together with the SL vs SA and WI vs Bang threads.