• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in the West Indies 2018

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tour Match, at Coolidge, Jun 28-29 2018
1st Test, at North Sound, Jul 4-8 2018
2nd Test, at Kingston, Jul 12-16 2018

Tour Match, at Kingston, Jul 19 2018
1st ODI, at Providence, Jul 22 2018
2nd ODI, (D/N) at Providence, Jul 25 2018
3rd ODI, at Basseterre, Jul 28 2018

1st T20I, (N) at Basseterre, Jul 31 2018
2nd T20I, (N) at Lauderhill, Aug 4 2018
3rd T20I, (N) at Lauderhill, Aug 5 2018

Starfighter

I have verified that this is in fact a real tour. Bangladesh 'all out' for 403 in the first tour match, Tamim and Marmadoola with tons, Joseph makes a comeback with 4/53.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Great to see alzari back. We need him and Keemo Paul to compete for the third seamer spot, not Miguel Cummins.

Hety gets another practice match hundred. He needs a run in the team NOW. Stop messing with is development.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Anything other than a series win is a big failure here. I believe we're a much better test side than Bangladesh and we need to prove it.

I also expect to see much more discipline from the bowlers to compliment their undoubted ability to take wickets.

Starfighter

Bang have picked Kamrul in the squad. Oh please can he play both tests, I want to see more of his ludicrously slow innings.

Starfighter

Also how does Rubel keep getting gigs? Hands down one of the worst test cricketers ever. At least pick guys with first class averages under 50. Not to mention that cricinfo has very generously designated him 'RF' while, say, James Pattinson is RFM.

Last edited:

srbhkshk

International Captain
Also how does Rubel keep getting gigs? Hands down one of the worst test cricketers ever. At least pick guys with first class averages under 50. Not to mention that cricinfo has very generously designated him 'RF' while, say, James Pattinson is RFM.
Bangladesh have a bit of a older India like situation, they just don't have any test quality pacers, would be better for them result-wise to just play an all spin attack imo.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bangladesh have a bit of a older India like situation, they just don't have any test quality pacers, would be better for them result-wise to just play an all spin attack imo.
Mate, it hasn't even been a year since India have had a competent pace attack since Amar Singh and Nissar :laugh:

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Mosaddek unfairly left out of the squad.

Only positive pick is Nazmul Shanto. Hope he gets a longer run but I dont see a spot for him in the team atm