• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in the West Indies 2018

Borges

International Regular
From what we have seen of the pitch so far, winning the toss and putting the opposition in is probably a bad mistake.
Well, what do I know? Four down in a jiffy, and this Liton Das continues to look like a walking wicket.

Moral of the story: always ask Bangladesh to bat first.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wtf. Has anyone ever got a 5-fer before 10 overs?

edit: ah broad at trent bridge, how could I forget

Last edited:

Bahseph

State Captain
Was planning to come home from work and watch some Test cricket. Looks like I'm a little late already.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope they roll over for just a couple of runs more. Would be really funny if Das breaks the Bannerman record.

Borges

International Regular
No worries; Bangladesh are still better than a lot of other teams.
Bowled out for less than 43 runs: New Zealand (twice), South Africa (five times), Australia (twice) and India (once).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jayed looks decent to me. Genuinely swings it both ways (on purpose). Not quick but no slower than Shafiul or Roy either - high 120s. As long he doesn't slow down lots when he comes back for later spells there's something to work with there.

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
Jayed definitely moves it but isn't at all persistent with those probing lines. Can't blame him though considering what its like for Bangla seam bowlers back home. They've picked a guy with >40 FC average ffs

Heboric

International Debutant
No worries; Bangladesh are still better than a lot of other teams.
Bowled out for less than 43 runs: New Zealand (twice), South Africa (five times), Australia (twice) and India (once).
Different era, so cant really compare

South Africas low scores were in the 1890's and early 1900's