• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in the West Indies 2018

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
^ I can still understand a spinner keeping it tight given this track was supposed to help spinners. But the amount of full tosses from Holder that they struggled to connect, even when Mahmudullah or Mushfiq were well set in their 30s is mind boggling. Against a mediocre attack in a chase, you win by nailing it every time they bowl a bad ball, which for a side like WI would be quite regularly.

Even if one of those full tosses had gone for a six, this match wouldn't have even gone till the last over
Full tosses aren't really that easy to hit tbh. Would rather a length ball most of the time.

TheJediBrah

Maxwell final over to Pakistan, 2 runs to win, bowled a double-wicket maiden and Pak lost by 1 run

kept playing and missing to Maxwell's nothing offies

Mr Miyagi

Banned
match fixes don't count obv
Dude, that's not only ridiculously offensive and unsubstantiated, not to mention that Maxwell won that game. He does well, people make allegations, he does poorly, people say he's not upto international cricket.

The poor guy cannot seem to cut a break.

Last edited:

Daemon

Dude, that's not only ridiculously offensive and unsubstantiated, not to mention that Maxwell won that game. He does well, people make allegations, he does poorly, people say he's not upto international cricket.

The poor guy cannot seem to cut a break.
Your face is ridiculously offensive

Mr Miyagi

Banned
check out miyagi trying to be one of the bois
Hardly. I don't actually mind you Daemon, or Overrated Sanity, or VCS for that matter.

I think you guys make many great posts. I don't care to be "bois" though.

I speak my mind on any cricket issue, and don't actually take sides. If you read my disagreements with John1990, you'd realise this.