• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh hey Moeen Ali's doing well against us again. Who'd have thought?

**** him. I hope his beard catches fire.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Such a weird match. Pant plays so many balls but can't score a single and Chepu dances down the pitch to score a boundary.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Geez, it baffles me how Indian and English fans can both remain ****ing miserable when one side has a good day after the other ****s had a good day. In a race for biggest loser, you’d both come second. Harden up, watching a classic ****ing Test series here.
I get off on it tbh

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Moeen probably needs replacing now. Bring on one of the quicks to ask some different questions. Maybe Curran if he can swing the ball at all when it's this old.

EDIT
Or not. :happy:

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
Pujara deserves a hundred here. He better get it.

Moeen doing Moeen things at home. Last week he was breaking Worcs and County Cricket records and now this.