• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Not going to be a good tour for India, this :lamo:
The 2002 England series was the moment Dravid's generation stepped up and raised the bar for Indian batsmen not called Tendulkar.

It's time for this generation to do the same. Rahane and Kohli - this is their moment. Make or break.

Shri

Mr. Glass
lol who is this coles ****

whos he opening the bowling with woolies

first change target followed by kmart

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If it's anything like the UK over there we have dedicated buses that pick up passengers and terminate at shops...

Shri

Mr. Glass
If it's anything like the UK over there we have dedicated buses that pick up passengers and terminate at shops...
No, we don't have that here. There are free bus services every sunday for folks who live in a suburb called Flemington to and from the huge fresh produce market.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Worried about our batting. Rahane hasn't been great last 12 months or so.. was a bit more consistent for a brief period before that. Others also not great..

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pujara has to become a better batsman if India are to win this series.

Otherwise,

Vijay
KL
Rahane
Kohli
Dhawan

starts looking good to me. No way should Dhawan open. It's a waste of a spot.

Borges

International Regular
Pujara has to become a better batsman if India are to win this series.
Didn't think India were going to win this series earlier. After Bhuvi's injury, the chances have become even slimmer.

No way should Dhawan open. It's a waste of a spot.
If you ask me, Dhawan shouldn't be playing at all. Out of form Vijay, Pujara, Rahane are all better options,
I wouldn't even mind blooding Pant as a pure batsman.

Cow Corner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
KL Rahul tries to hit the spinner over mid off and throws it away again after getting to 68. Man this guy doesn't know how to seal his spot. I think 68 will still get him in the team ahead of Pujara but he needs to learn to make big scores.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Until we score against Quinn and Coles, the only two bowlers with any sort of substantial FC record, the runs are pretty empty, especially for the middle/lower order.

cnerd123

likes this
wtf that commentator cant even say Dhawan's name.

Looks like Dhawan, Che and Rahane all got pretty good deliveries tbf. Vijay and Kohli were loose. And lol at Rahul

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd assumed Dhawan was caught behind of the outside edge as usual. Good to know he's finally added another mode of dismissal to his armory.

Kohli flashing wide outside off again WAC.