• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bada$$ Names in Cricket History

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clear and concise thread.

Tim Paine
Nick Knight
Philo Wallace
John Davidson
Dwayne Leverock
Salman Butt
Nehemiah Perry

More to come

cnerd123

likes this
Don Bradman is a pretty cool name.

Napoleon Einstein has to be my favourite. Washington Sundar is pretty good too.

Daemon

I've always thought some of the Pakistani names are pretty cool. Shoaib Akhtar, Waqar, Fazal, anything ending with Khan.

Lankans got the least cool names I'm afraid. Indians not too great either. English used to have cooler names but these days they're pretty lame. Mark Wood, Anderson, Cook, Root wtf boring bro.

trundler

Shared a christian name with Brian Close's wife - when he first pitched up at Somerset the introduction was "Viv lass, meet Viv lad"
Oh wow, that's hilarious. The inverse must be true then. Richards was so badass that even his name started sounding cool.