• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the Asia cup in Sri Lanka in three months time?

• Pakistan

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • India

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Emirates

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
I hope Pakistan win it but i would think India are favorites

chicane

State Captain
It'll be close between Ind, Pak & SL. Pakistan will be raring to get back at India adn SL will have Murali the wicket machine. But India will just about win I think.

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
tooextracool said:
but does that mean that they'll play better though?they were clearly outclassed in the previous series.
3-2 wasnt exactly outclassed.But in the tests series they were outclassed

ReallyCrazy

Banned
India are no doubt the favorites and most of us would expect India to win. But I think Sri Lanka have a chance too. After all, they are the 2nd team i support :)

Sudeep

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
I'd say about a 40-37-33 chance between India, Pakistan and SL in that order.

I would rather say 45-30-25 between India, SL and Pakistan in that order.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I would say that it's too close to call something like that.

Any of the big 3 could beat any of the others on any given day, so (if it's a league) - what about a 3-way tie?!

chicane

State Captain
tooextracool said:
but does that mean that they'll play better though?they were clearly outclassed in the previous series.
You can never say with India & Pakistan. I think Pakistan should(will?) include Asim Kamal for the series. I like him.