• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Bangladesh in West Indies

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Sarwan said that he decided bot to go for a triple century but put the team interests first noting the unpredictability of the weather.Also, he said that the Lara resignation threats motivated the players.Did it have to coome to that for them to win?

roseboy64

I'd pick Lawson over Dillon because he is more accurate evn when he bowls the short ball.Wavell and Ryan Hinds should be named as covers and also Samuels.No other real choices except Colloymore.By the way Dillon will never be recalled to the West Indies team in any form, hopefully.

Craig

World Traveller
garage flower said:
Gayle, Devon Smith, Lara, Sarwan, Dwayne Smith, Bravo, R Hinds, Jacobs, Baugh, Banks, Edwards, Best, Collins, Rampaul, Lawson/Dillon
Put in Chanderpaul ahead of Ryan Hinds and you are right.

I guess somebody like Marlon Samuels or Wavell Hinds will be the reserve batsmen if anything goes wrong.

Whatever happened to Wayne Phillip?

tooextracool

International Coach
roseboy64 said:
I'd pick Lawson over Dillon because he is more accurate evn when he bowls the short ball.
lawson is completely out of rhythm....he doesnt look half the bowler he was last year.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
roseboy64 said:
Wavell and Ryan Hinds should be named as covers and also Samuels.No other real choices except Colloymore.By the way Dillon will never be recalled to the West Indies team in any form, hopefully.
Samuels can't play for the West Indies until he plays regional cricket again. He'll have to wait until after the Red Stripe Bowl.

Also, I think Dillon is currently more penetrative than Lawson.

roseboy64

Heard on Sky Sports News that Edwards has been replaced by Lawson in the ODI sqaud.Good for the fact that he'll get some rest,preventing burnout.Bad for the fact that he's injured.

roseboy64

tooextracool said:
lawson is completely out of rhythm....he doesnt look half the bowler he was last year.
Is Dillon that much better now?The only other real choices are Collymore,Andrew Richardson and some other guy.He was picked in the squad for the England series with Dave Mohammed but didn't get chosen in the final squad.

Mr Mxyzptlk

roseboy64 said:
Is Dillon that much better now?The only other real choices are Collymore,Andrew Richardson and some other guy.He was picked in the squad for the England series with Dave Mohammed but didn't get chosen in the final squad.
That other guy would be Dwight Washington and, aside from the fact that he reportedly has a suspect action, he and Richardson are injured.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
roseboy64 said:
Is Dillon that much better now?The only other real choices are Collymore,Andrew Richardson and some other guy.

I'd go for "Some Other Guy"

Actually, if he were then put on the scorecard as S Guy you could end up with a dodgy Yorkshire keeper opening your bowling by mistake!

Mr Mxyzptlk

marc71178 said:
I'd go for "Some Other Guy"

Actually, if he were then put on the scorecard as S Guy you could end up with a dodgy Yorkshire keeper opening your bowling by mistake!
ICC's resident English 'keeper.

roseboy64

Oops.I remembered his name after but couldn't be bothred to change it.I had enough faith that you would know who it was.