• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hadlee's health

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's also the fact that one's ****ter isn't as marketable as titties.

Wishing Hadlee a full recovery. One of the best of the very best, ever.

Daemon

It’s just a static platform that your �� falls onto, then having inspected it to satisfaction you can flush it away.

Since the �� doesn’t directly drop into the water seal until you flush, I imagine German toilets must stink immensely whilst you go about your business.

Been to Germany and never seen one of these (thankfully)

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Interestingly the rates are much higher amongst NZers of European descent (Pakeha) than Maori and Pacific Islanders despite higher average socio-economic backgrounds and probably higher consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables. There could be genetic factors at play too.
While fruits and veggies are protective, European NZers tend to eat a lot of red and processed meats, which are the main factors. Maori and Pacific people tend to favour chicken and seafood whereas Pakeha like their steak, lamb, sausages and bacon. There's strong-ish mechanistic evidence that the heme proteins (i.e. what makes red meat red) are at least partially causative. Also, I'm not sure whether Pakeha NZers do actually eat more fresh fruit and veggies. Of course, genetics always play a part too.

In terms of bowel health, regular kiwifruit consumption is my pro tip :)

smash84

The Tiger King
While fruits and veggies are protective, European NZers tend to eat a lot of red and processed meats, which are the main factors. Maori and Pacific people tend to favour chicken and seafood whereas Pakeha like their steak, lamb, sausages and bacon. There's strong-ish mechanistic evidence that the heme proteins (i.e. what makes red meat red) are at least partially causative. Also, I'm not sure whether Pakeha NZers do actually eat more fresh fruit and veggies. Of course, genetics always play a part too.

In terms of bowel health, regular kiwifruit consumption is my pro tip :)
I find whole wheat bread (roti) to be very beneficial for maintaining good regulation of the bowels.

Burgey

Terrible news. I'm afraid he's cactus if there are secondaries, but hopefully he can fight it and have a lengthy period of decent health once this lot is removed before the inevitable. A great cricketer. much loved everywhere.

Zinzan

Terrible news. I'm afraid he's cactus if there are secondaries
I thought the same in reading the headline, but this quote from that article made me feel a little better about it "Medical advice is that it's still at a very early stage and is operable."

Chap overcame some of the great techniques in the history of batting, so let's hope he can overcome this too.