• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2018

Who will win the ODI series?

• England

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're welcome sonny. But just remember who proved their points before (once with your help, thank you). And look to where I conceded I was wrong :P

See I get that you don't like me. But I adore you after you posted that table on Friday. So it is a one way "dislike" street. You made my day. It still makes me smile. ***** however, he was very unimpressed that you shared the actual results with everyone.

So what does that say about me as against *****? Think about it.

And what does any of this have to do with Burgey past 25 years as an alleged lawyer versus acuity and acuteness?

I get how you want to make everything a popularity contest. But that's not logical even if you want a democratic answer. You'll highly likely end up with a republican favouring poll when voting democrats don't have phonelines like back in the early 20th century.
The **** are you talking about?!

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Miyagi you are a pratt of the highest order......the most irritating, annoying, condescending, painfully boring poster that I've encountered here (and trust me there has been some stiff competition)
Ehhh you just have a short memory tbh. CW has seen worse.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
You really do have a staggering lack of self awareness.
And yet, you're the one who is keen to go past the content of posts and get personal with posters.

So what is self awareness if you're going to get personal with your opponent and talk about their lack thereof or otherwise?

Have a think about it.

I don't go personally after posters. It's not my style. It's not logical. I prefer logic and their factual content.

I don't deal in ad hominems. I don't need to. I don't want to.

So talk about my self awareness all you like.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Can someone give me an abridged summary of why Miyagi is bad at stuff?

I want to be as best informed as possible before I decide upon how to further inflame the situation.