• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Afghanistan and Bangladesh tour of India 2018

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
AFGHANISTAN vs BANGLADESH

1st T20I, Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Dehradun
Jun 03 2018, Sunday
20:00 (IST) | 14:30 (GMT)

2nd T20I, Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Dehradun
Jun 05 2018, Tuesday

3rd T20I, Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Dehradun
Jun 07 2018, Thursday

INDIA vs AFGHANISTAN
One-off Test, M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

Jun 14 2018, Thursday
09:30 (IST) | 04:00 (GMT)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Karthik will replace the injured Saha

We're now picking our Test team based on the pinnacle of the sport - Nidahas Trophy

Daemon

He played 1 FC game last season and scored 5 (although he did score heavily in 16/17). Meh selection imo. If you want to select on the back of T20s why not Kishan/Samson who did that and also scored plenty in the Ranji? Unless they really see Karthik's keeping as so much superior to the alternatives it makes little sense to me.

Last edited:

rparikh14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Afghanistan vs Bangladesh seems to be interesting - reckon Afghanistan will see off Bangladesh through their bowling

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Have a feeling Afghanistan are a better T20 side especially given BD are without Mustafiz and haven't played much cricket in recent times

Daemon

Afghanistan's batting isn't great though. They'll need it to be a relatively low scoring contest. I think they'll sneak a win in there but not the series.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bangladesh have finally come to their senses and decided on India as their home venue, I see.

Daemon

This has honestly been incredibly boring to watch so far. Meh bowling and batting.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
This has honestly been incredibly boring to watch so far. Meh bowling and batting.
I've seen none of the game, know nothing of the pitch or ground, but I still say AFG could well defend this score.

Hopefully Shafiq gets to move up the order in this series later.

Last edited:

Daemon

I've seen none of the game, know nothing of the pitch or ground, but I still say AFG could well defend this score.

Hopefully Shafiq gets to move up the order in this series later.
Yeah Afghanistan looked ****ed before that late finish courtesy some classic Bangladeshi fast bowling. This is definitely defendable now.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Mujeeb takes a wicket first ball.

Yeah.

Spin twins Mujeeb and Rash, support from Nabi and Shenwari. This could get close and goto AFG.

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Mujeeb takes a wicket first ball.

Yeah.

Spin twins Mujeeb and Rash, support from Nabi and Shenwari. This could get close and goto AFG.
AFG have great bowling spin options with paltry batting and seam, I think in t20 and odi, if they have semi decent score to defend, their spinners will try and find a way to make it work whenever they can.

Last edited: