• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Afghanistan and Bangladesh tour of India 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know a stream ing site to watch this. Not being shown on tv here, can't find a stream either. Will have to make do with cricinfo I guess. Just 4 runs of Rashid Khan's first over
The best I can do is search for Bangladesh v Afghanistan on FB and watch the ****** live stream

Jack1

International Debutant
The best I can do is search for Bangladesh v Afghanistan on FB and watch the ****** live stream
If you are watching it now, is this pitch really favourable to spin or are Bangladesh just clueless?

Rashid Khan has taken 4-12....lol. Bangladesh look unlikely to get to 130

Last edited:

Daemon

Pacers: 8 overs 82 runs
Spinners: 12 overs 46 runs

Not often you see that sort of contrast.

Jack1

International Debutant
Wow. What a finish from Nabi. MOTM for him. Great win (game and series) for Afghanistan. Now they need to try and win again to complete a 3-0.

Jack1

International Debutant
Afghanistan was too cautious at the beginning. Need something special now.
I don't like it when teams do that. It only worked today because of a brilliant individual innings. I was worried they had gone too slowly to be honest (was supporting the underdogs Afghanistan). They had no business being so far behind the original asking rate when they were only a couple of wickets down. Best thing is to get above the rate ASAP in t20 when it's a low total and back the middle and lower order to deliver if necessary.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats to Afghanistan for winning the series.

The ship is sinking very fast for BD. The administrators are happy because they are running the board independently without any contest whatsoever so no nobody to question them. Players are happy under Walsh because they are not 'told' what to do or not. Walsh is happy with big fat cheque. Its a happy family. Only the fans are losers.

_Ed_

Obviously Rashid is superb, but I really like Nabi as an all-round cricketer. WAG.

cnerd123

likes this
We're so **** at T20Is

Wouldn't be surprised if most franchise T20 sides could beat us. Heck every team in the IPL probably starts off as favorites.