• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Afghanistan and Bangladesh tour of India 2018

cnerd123

likes this
Afghanistan learning that the margin for error in Tests is smaller

Or maybe they aren't always this indisciplined and it's just nerves

Wafadar got a genuine edge from Vijay that went begging, but not much else apart from that

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Afghanistan learning that the margin for error in Tests is smaller

Or maybe they aren't always this indisciplined and it's just nerves

Wafadar got a genuine edge from Vijay that went begging, but not much else apart from that
Almost replay of the guy from bermuda catching sehwag in wc

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No ****ing way Wafadar is 18
lol exactly what I thought. I think it must just be like the default setting for them. When they first register as cricketers or whatever it just sets at 18. Probably same thing with Rashid Khan (maybe he was earlier and set at 17?)

Daemon

lol exactly what I thought. I think it must just be like the default setting for them. When they first register as cricketers or whatever it just sets at 18. Probably same thing with Rashid Khan (maybe he was earlier and set at 17?)
Nah they do it for the age groups.

Lesser competition, better coaching, more attention, access to pathways etc. The lie probably starts at like 12-15 or something.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Its a sub continent thing. I dont know about other parts of the world but here they reduce it from very early age. I know someone whose certificate age is 5 years less than real. Ridiculous as it sounds

TheJediBrah

I suppose if you bring your kid down from the farm one day to train some cricket you can say he's whatever age you want

If there's no way to check then fair to play to them I guess