• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you want to win in Aus this upcoming summer?

Who do you want to win India vs Aus

• Australia

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • India

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Sri Lanka definitely. After Murali's no balls and Sanga's bad calls, I'd happily see Sri Lanka win. No question.

The next I am more torn on. India touring Australia. Normally I'd favour the tourist but this series is different.

India has never won in Aus. NZ has. And Aus is without its best 2 batsmen in Warner and Smith. But it is Australia.

So who would you prefer to win the series? India or Australia?

The poll is private.

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Man this series won't be fun without Warner.

Warner vs Kohli bout in the staircase would have been the most entertaining thing about yet another high scoring series on roads

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Man this series won't be fun without Warner.

Warner vs Kohli bout in the staircase would have been the most entertaining thing about yet another high scoring series on roads
Warner is a sydney roosters fan, I don't need to listen to rumour to know that he is in fact a fan of SBW offloads.

This post is offensive to NRL fans.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just wish Smith and Warner could play.

Winning against a side without them would have a big black mark against it. Losing would be just so pathetic yet typical.

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned

Winning against a side without them would have a big black mark against it. Losing would be just so pathetic yet typical.
This is the catch 22 for the tourists. Win and everyone will point to the fact that Australia are without their best two batsmen, or worse, lose to a weakened team.

cnerd123

likes this

I think there is a mental hurdle to be overcome with winning overseas

If India win now it sets them up with the confidence to win the next time they tour.

Kirkut

International Regular

Australia tours have always been hard man... In 2003/04 when pitches were super flat and no Mcgrath/Warne, we still needed Dravid and Laxman at their peaks to draw the series.

If we win this without Smith/Warner in the side, it would still be big to me!

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year

Might as well take out the famous 2003 series in Australia then which is pretty much the main reason behind Ganguly's folklore as a leader and that generation's triumph in Australia.

That side had Nathan Bracken and Brad Williams bowling.