• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka Tour of West Indies 2018

robbypark

U19 Debutant
Holy crap, Sri Lankan cricket players are stupid. Either that or they are throwing the match for money which is also quite possible.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Quite like the windies team under Holder they had a bad tour to Nzl but even top sides can struggle these days on away tours.I think this side is capable of winning or drawing a test series at home against any opposition

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Chandimal dismissal key moment; only partnership for SL that looked stable and he threw his wicket away.

Surprised to see Devon Smith still around considering he was playing in Oz way back in 05/06; bowled off a no ball then playing on next ball won’t help his chances though.

Flem274*

123/5
How are Smith, Powell and Lakmal still getting picked?
What's Eranga up to? Hasn't played since 2016.

He had the heart thing and was reported for throwing but there are articles saying he's clear of both.
Yeah he was a quality swing bowler
Since the Zim/SA tour, Lakmal averages 35.2. Which is, I guess, not bad indeed.
That's pretty bad when his poor stuff has already been trimmed out.

Flem274*

123/5
Also sad times to see Mathews batting fall off a cliff. I once dubbed him the best in the world against swing bowling after the monsoon hooping swing series.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is there really anyone better, though?
You don't know until you try.

Although I'm not sure about complaining about Lakmal. Gamage is clearly worse, one of the worst bowlers I have ever seen from the major test teams.

Borges

International Regular
Lahiru Kumara bowling with good pace and aggression. The West Indies already have enough on the board though.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have never seen an emptier stadium. Chandimal retired hurt. Hit by a bouncer

Last edited: