• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs *****

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pune is also epic for food. I speak from limited experience, mind.
There used to be an amazing paratha place called Chaitanya paratha. Used to be great 10 years back, sadly declining standards now though because of overcrowding and a few staff changes.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Street food is fresh and fast rotating. Actually healthier than many restaurants which serve stale stuff at times.
Maybe it's fine for a local, but it's way too dirty for everyone else. I was once in South East Asia and taking Antibiotics because of a cut on my foot. Thought I was invincible...until the next trip

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I think it depends on where you are having, I am wary of unhealthy street food, so usually go for the extremely popular and hygeinic places only.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I think it depends on where you are having,I am wary of unhealthy street food, so usually go for the extremely popular and hygeinic places only.
Oxymoron? I suppose what does not kill you makes you stronger... or some other bull****.

Kirkut

International Regular
Most of Kolkata isn't, tbf.
I know a close Bengali family friend who eats chicken, fish and goat meat everyday and they fast on Thursdays. Their definition of fasting is eating strictly vegetarian food on that day and for them they need lots of self control to get through Thursdays.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Every time Big Burg goes on a holiday, our work load increases. However, the remuneration doesn't .

- TBT

Burgey

*****, will you be having your usual bowl of boiled rice to prove your gastronomic purity?
- Burgey

cnerd123

likes this
Roast beef. How exciting. yawn

I actually had a burger last night for dinner, from this place:
https://bigfernand.com/

Was pretty good.

Not sure what's the plan for dinner tonight. Family's been in town so I've been eating out a lot last couple of weeks. Yam cha / seafood / continental buffets. The works. the downside has been that I haven't been able to bring leftovers to work for lunch, which means tolerating the barely edible canteen food. Bleh. Managed to bring a fruit salad and some roast veg to work today tho, nice and healthy and light.

cnerd123

likes this
Wasn't exciting at all. Was pretty good tho Got the Le Bartholome ftr. Medium rare.

The exciting stuff was when I went to Genki Sushi and ate this thing:

Baby Octopus if you're wondering

Burgey

Fmd I walk across the ANZAC to the fish markets to buy it most Sundays in summer. Is that what passes for a delicacy in Hong Kong? Tragic.