• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs *****

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I haven’t looked at the link in question, it if there’s anything in it which can be construed as painting Mrs Burgey in a negative light then I would suggest TJB delete his post

cnerd123

likes this
Typical nasty Australians engaging in nasty behavior.

You're really going to trust these people's judgement on food?

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
That video should not have been posted in the first place....

I preferred when the thread was talking about food. How's the Lamb coming along?

TheJediBrah

Typical nasty Australians engaging in nasty behavior.

You're really going to trust these people's judgement on food?
I know these people exist in Australia (a lot of them) but you never actually see them unless you go into their slummy areas, or take public transport, which I wouldn't recommend anywhere. Or go to a public hospital which I also wouldn't recommend unless you really have to.

Only actually watched the first 10 seconds, I'm guessing it gets worse?

cnerd123

likes this
I know these people exist in Australia (a lot of them) but you never actually see them unless you go into their slummy areas, or take public transport, which I wouldn't recommend anywhere. Or go to a public hospital which I also wouldn't recommend unless you really have to.
So places to avoid in Australia:

> The bush
> The forests
> The slummy areas
> Public transport
> Public hospitals
> Wherever it is Burgey lives

Really not much left is there

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
This thread was so amusing a few days ago......it's **** now. Should I go depressed in the Eng/Pakistan thread???........

*****, Australia has the best seafood in the world.......agree?

Mr Miyagi

Banned
\
Disagree Stephen, none of us can beat and end racism until we accept of wide and how bad it is.

All videos like this do is let us know and widely agree that it's wrong.

Once we agree on this, then more of us can make a difference to end it.

Burgey

This thread was so amusing a few days ago......it's **** now. Should I go depressed in the Eng/Pakistan thread???........

Mr Miyagi’s influence has dragged it down.

Lamb is but minutes away though. Things looking up.

cnerd123

likes this

I mean I'm in Hong Kong. The seafood here is pretty ****ing good. And I've had sea food in Thailand, Philippine, etc.

Australia may be up there with these places, I've never tried, but it's going to be hard to convince me that it's better