• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

11 Years in 11 Days Draft Game

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Perhaps throw in a gap between each row, for ease of reading. Bolds & Italics can also help.

Dunno how Starfighter & Nufan do their tricks, maybe shoot them a PM?

Teuton

International Captain
Formatting has been improved and countdown to Round 3 is up
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20180524T19&p0=5&msg=Round+3&font=cursive

In case you hadn't read the rules - you must pick from the assigned year in each round. This way you don't have to wait for anyone, you just get 1 per pick 24 hrs. So it should run quickly from now on.

If you miss a pick you can catch up the next day. But if you miss 2 i will apply the default method (to deplete the years more consistently).

kingkallis

International Coach
CricZo XI

3. Wally Hammond / o ( 1929 )
8. Jack Blackham + ( 1877-80 )
10. Fred Trueman o ( 1954 )

Teuton

International Captain
I think everyone except Andrewb has picked. He has 2013 so it won't conflict with the default picks:

Default1 Herb Sutcliffe (1929)
Default2 Herbie Taylor (1913/14)
Default3 Alvin Kallicharan (1978) (would have been Gavaskar if he wasn't just picked)

Round 4 is 24 hours after R3, I'm assuming that I don't need to do a formal countdown.

Also, I think we don't need to bother with linking in a scorecard anymore. I have a list of all the players for each of the years in question so will be able to work out if any ineligible players are picked. But please continue to post the year.

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
R4
Teuton 1999
jimmy101 1913/14
ankitj 1971
AndrewB 1929
Himannv 1969
Michaelf7777777 1946
Red Hill 1877-80
kingkallis 1978