• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Sarfraz needs to get out of his LO mindset. Buttler and Stokes can get away with the game now. What is he trying to do? Save Abbas/Hasan for the death overs? Shadab is not a wicket taking spinner at this level. Bring on Abbas against Buttler.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shadab has been too much like Krejza and not enough like Yasir. Bring on Abbas, I agree

91Jmay

International Coach
So? Pak players played against Ireland too but they rarely mention it
Because filling time in cricket commentary is best done with somewhat compelling narratives, and Buttler coming back into the England Test team due to his T20 form in India - at a time when the health of Test cricket is under threat is a pretty interesting talking point.

smash84

The Tiger King
haven't been able to catch anything other than the scorecard. What's the wicket like? Has the bowling been good or England have batted poorly? Is 300 in the first innings a good score on this wicket?

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty standard Lords pitch. Fair bit of movement off the pitch with a tinge of grass and it was overcast earlier in the morning. Pakistan have bowled well, Cook batted well and currently Stokes is batting well. It's not a minefield or anything. Possible to score runs. I would say 300 would be good score but from here if England get there, then it's their day.

91Jmay

International Coach
Pakistan should get best batting conditions, so 300 would be light. We won't get near that though.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
It bothers me that Misbah realized this so late but Shafiq is legit one of the best slip fielders for Pakistan ever. Taken some blinders.