• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We're on for a creditable draw. Never underestimate how much time the Irish weather can bat out.

cnerd123

likes this
Toss delayed due to rain

This is such a historically significant moment, so it gives me great honor to be able to be the first one to post this in Ireland's history as a Test Playing Nation:

Get a ****ing climate Ireland

_Ed_

Jeez, looks horribly bleak. Not a great way to introduce those kids in the stands to test cricket. Hope it improves pronto.

_Ed_

From Cricket Ireland's Facebook page:

That's more like it. Time for take two. :)

Bijed

International Regular
Can't remember the last time I've been looking forward to a test match this much (and I eagerly anticipate nearly every test match)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't remember the last time I've been looking forward to a test match this much (and I eagerly anticipate nearly every test match)
Indeed, so much so I've been out and mowed the lawn already, much to Mrs Fertang's amusement