• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

ImpatientLime

International Regular
remember when richard used to say that tim murtagh is one of the players adding absolutely nothing to the county game.

absolute wasteman

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I assume you are English, you need to be Irish to gambhir properly. It must be your team for optimal results.
True, and the Irish blood in me is too thin to permit this

Ireland lloking like a club side now tbh - they've definitely lost the initiative

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They've batted well. Not got bogged down at any stage. Sometimes Pakistan tend to get really stuck with the scoring rate but these two have shown a good mindset.

Firebreaker

Banned
I know Dockrell is crap these days but Pak sucks against SLAs. Ireland could have played him or even McBrine would have been a good inclusion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great day of cricket, thoroughly enjoyed that. Ireland will certainly pose a threat to plenty of nations at home for the next 1-2 years while their best players are still around.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I will try and catch the highlights later (I was sadomasochistic enough to have Derbyshire v Durham on instead!).