• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC World Cup 2019 schedule

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
S. Africans from experience cannot be arsed to travel. At least with the Aussies you have the obligatory elderly ranks of Aussies in matching replica shirts, usually including Merv Hughes.

Singh767

School Boy/Girl Captain
Apparently I have ''applied'' for the following,

South Africa v Sri Lanka
West Indies v Sri Lanka

It takes hours queuing but if you persevere you get there in the end.

Did you get them in the end?
Demand has been insane "Tickets applied for at the tournament to over 2.5 million across the two ballots. Tickets were bought across 148 different countries", I got 0 from 8 matches applied lol :/ (5 out of those 8 were India, I have heard all India games are gone already before general sale).

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Are there any low key games that aren't sold out? Planning a trip to the UK next year.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Reckon there'll be any tickets for Aussie games in the general sale? Might travel over for it. Otherwise, ill go for the Ashes

Surely, considering the size of the grounds, most matches will be full?

Last edited:

Singh767

School Boy/Girl Captain
Reckon there'll be any tickets for Aussie games in the general sale? Might travel over for it. Otherwise, ill go for the Ashes

Surely, considering the size of the grounds, most matches will be full?
No idea sorry, Austalia v England/India no chance though. But try the website on the 27th

S.Kennedy

Did you get them in the end?
Demand has been insane "Tickets applied for at the tournament to over 2.5 million across the two ballots. Tickets were bought across 148 different countries", I got 0 from 8 matches applied lol :/ (5 out of those 8 were India, I have heard all India games are gone already before general sale).
Apparently I did but I lost the email and you have to queue to get into the website. I am actually somewhat regretting it as I have a fear they'll run them concurrent with a desirable out-ground county fixture!

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Who the **** came up with this garbage format?

16 teams, 4 groups of 4 then knockouts.

Wouldn't be as lucrative without 9 India games though.

S.Kennedy

It is a whole dog's dinner really, the ticketing process, the ticketing allocation, the pricing structure. (Fred) ''Are you in?''. (Most people) ''I would be if I wasn't in an online queue''.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
Got tickets to NZ vs SA, NZ vs WI, NZ vs Pak in the first run.

This time I applied for NZ vs Aus, NZ vs Eng, NZ vs India, NZ vs Afg and got none.

Seems hardly worth making the trek from the other side of the world for 3 games.... still might go though.

nitesh481

Cricket Spectator
ICC cricket world cup 2019 schedule is very exciting. It does not have the concept of super 6 or super 8 like the previous world cups. It will be like IPL and everyone will get a fair chance to win this world cup. But before the upcomin world cup, take a look at the previous ODI world cup winners
ODI world cup winners since 1975

Singh767

School Boy/Girl Captain
Anyone manage to get any tickets today? There is a window open now for it. All India games sold out, apart from £235 tickets v Bangladesh, all England games sold out apart from £125 tickets v Afghanistan - both will definitely be sold out when they go to general sale tomorrow.

Managed to get Australia v Bangladesh and SA v Afghanistan.
But literally hardly any games left at all now. ECB will be raking in it with the ridiculous prices they have asked for, and got. The perks of being one of the most multi-cultural countries in the world lol.

Last edited:
Anyone manage to get any tickets today? There is a window open now for it. All India games sold out, apart from £235 tickets v Bangladesh, all England games sold out apart from £125 tickets v Afghanistan - both will definitely be sold out when they go to general sale tomorrow.

Managed to get Australia v Bangladesh and SA v Afghanistan.
But literally hardly any games left at all now. ECB will be raking in it with the ridiculous prices they have asked for, and got. The perks of being one of the most multi-cultural countries in the world lol.
I need to get all in. I haven't read into it. I want to see Afghanistan play live. I've seen everyone else before. Still mad personally there aren't more teams in the competition.