• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2018

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice work, Twatto. :cool:

In a format that naturally lends itself to inconsistency, CSK have cracked the science of being consistent as a team.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
There is no sense to have finals in Wankhede with the dew factor being so big here. Team bowling last has a huge disadvantage.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't blame any bowlers. Not much they could have done really with so much dew. Ended up bowling lose balls which Watson exploited.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Lol at all these ****s recording messages days in advance. Wonder how many 'won' awards never to be aired.

Teja.

Global Moderator
One mylapore Software types on my Facebook newsfeed called it ‘one of the greatest comebacks in sporting history’.?

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Yeah - I've been a long time fan and supporter of the Twatto, and normally relish his successes, but he totally ruined my KanePL final.

On the bright side, orange cap Kane, cheapest E/R, Ish the Dish Sodhi Stream, best catch Boult.

Despite Anderson failing, Southee looked improved. CdG didn't play awfully.

So all in all - it was a pretty good ND invasion of India. Bit of a shame that Santner's little helper missed the entire season with CSK due to injury.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

The inevitable slide to the state of the game where so many the best players in the world don't even represent their countries continues. As if Watto wouldn't be one of the best players in the Aus T20 and ODI sides.

TheJediBrah

Just get him to play the World Cup, JL. Offer him good cash, vice-captaincy and as many of the team's reviews as he wants per game.

vcs

One mylapore Software types on my Facebook newsfeed called it ‘one of the greatest comebacks in sporting history’.?
Now multiply that irritation factor by a hundred and be thankful that RCB are ****. :)