• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time New Zealand XI game

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Australia Bangladesh England India New Zealand Pakistan South Africa Sri Lanka West Indies Zimbabwe

Time for New Zealand.

273 Test Cricketers in total, I am thinking 9 or 10 teams total.

To start of:

- Name 1 opening batsman for the NZ XI
- Name a number 3 batsman for NZ
- Name a spinner for New Zealand
- Name 2 opening bowlers for the NZ team.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Been waiting for this one. Thanks, Nufan.

Glenn Turner
Kane Williamson
Daniel Vettori
Sir Richard Hadlee
Trent Boult

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The best bowler ever with a Test strike rate of over 100!

Is any film of Hedley Howarth available online? I don't recall ever having seen him bowl.
I can barely remember him to be honest, but I recall someone like Arlott really raving about him back in 1969 - my Dad rated him too, and I was at a very impressionable age - what I do remember is that he was a proper slow bowler, unlikely Deadly Derek, who I was too young to appreciate then - I just thought he was a tedious trundler, but I soon learnt there was a bit more too it than that

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Turner
Kane
Vettori
Hadlee and Bond.

Boring, I know.
I like that Cowie is getting so many nominations, but surprised he is getting more than Bond.